- Trinity Trust Fund Members may purchase an unlimited amount of additional services and products at 25% off. These discounts apply only to regular price services and products. This excludes any add-ons.
- Filler Fund Members may purchase an unlimited amount of products at 25% off. This discount only applies to regular priced products.
Rollover Privileges – Members may rollover any unused amounts in their “Bank” to the following month, up to 12 months.
Client Referral Rewards Program – Clients will earn a $15 spa service credit for new client referrals. Credit will be applied once a referred client has purchased at least $25 worth of services or products.
Membership Freeze Option – A membership may be frozen for a minimum of one month and a maximum of three months with no additional cost.
- Memberships can only be frozen twice in a 12 month period and for a maximum of 3 months at a time. A membership must be active a minimum of 30 days before it can be frozen again.
- Members can redeem accumulated services during a freeze but cannot utilize any additional membership benefits (i.e. discounted services and retail discounts).
- A minimum of one payment must have been made before a membership is eligible to be frozen.
Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Membership payments are drafted on the first of each month.
Members must notify Trinity Med Spa of any changes in address, contact information and/or credit card information.
Guests must follow spa rules and regulations. Trinity Med Spa reserves the right to refuse or discontinue services for any reason.
Trinity Med Spa reserves the right to modify/change spa rules, regulations, services and pricing with reasonable notice.
24 hour advance notice is required for any appointment cancellation. Failure to provide notice will result in a fee equivalent to 50% of the cost of the scheduled service.
Trinity Med Spa retains the right to terminate membership at any time, for any reason.